Referral Management Solution
We are pleased to announce that Vascular and Vein Institute of the South will be implementing an additional referral management solution called ReferralMD. The new system will improve communication with our referring providers, streamline the referral process and reduce wait times for patients.
Four Convenient Ways to Send Us Referrals
- Fax referrals to us using our fax number 901-390-2940
- Send referrals to us online: Click Here for Patient Referrals
- Subscribe to ReferralMD to send referrals and exchange messages and files online. Visit ReferralMD’s website for more information at www.referralmdhealth.com
- Call VVIS at (901)390-2930 or send email to email@example.com
Benefits for Referring Providers
- If you send your referrals to us via fax or through our website, you will receive a progress report faxed to you every week with the status of patients you referred to our facility.
- If you subscribe to ReferralMD, you will receive updates about your referrals in real-time and you can also exchange messages and files with our facility online.
- Your patients will receive emailed notifications about the referral along with directions to our facility.
- Your patients will be contacted promptly by our facility and appointments will be scheduled faster.
We look forward to providing the best customer service to our referring providers and patients through continuous process improvements including the additional online referral management system.
Thank you for trusting us with the care of your patients. We treat your referrals as the highest compliment and look forward to providing excellent care to your patients.
Patient Services Manager
Vascular and Vein Institute of the South